A 66-year-old guard from Sterling Security was shot and killed Friday in his vehicle behind Burman & Zuckerbrod Ophthamology Associates, 14400 West McNichols, in Detroit.
A 17-year-old girl, a student at Pershing High School, has been hospitalized.
Two men were shot at about 4:20 p.m. Thursday during a carjacking on Detroit’s southwest side, police said.
Rozier says several adults were in the house at the time of the shooting but “they aren’t cooperating with the Detroit Police Department.”
Detroit police were on the scene of a shooting Friday afternoon near Juvenile Court, between East Forest and Russell.
Jury selection begins Monday in the trial of Joshua Brown who is accused in the fatal shooting of a 12-year old girl, Kadejah Davis.
Detroit police have now identified the man wanted in connection with the shotgun shooting of a 3-year-old girl earlier this week.
Detroit police believe they have the tentative identification of an individual suspected of shooting a three-year old Tuesday afternoon.
“Everything was moving so fast and so slow at the same time,” the mother said. “He was holding his arm and blood was
coming out. I thought ‘You can’t be shot, if you were shot you wouldn’t still be standing here.’”
Councilwoman Jenkins says there’s no reason for anyone who’s not in the military to be walking around with a semi-automatic rifle.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013