Detroit Thermal, owner and operator of the district energy steam system throughout the greater downtown Detroit area, has been selected by U-Haul as the top renewable energy source for the refurbished National Biscuit Company (Nabisco) Building slated to open in early 2013.
Detroit Thermal, owner and operator of the district energy steam system throughout downtown Detroit, said Monday that it will add Woodward Gardens, a mixed-use area, to the Detroit Thermal steam network.
Two iconic downtown Detroit federal buildings will be heated for the next decade with reliable steam from renewable energy municipal waste sources in a $9 million, environmentally friendly deal signed by the federal General Services Administration with Detroit Thermal LLC.
Detroit’s downtown energy system, Detroit Thermal LLC, is tying seven downtown Detroit Wayne County buildings deep underground with an innovative approach and a new three-year contract estimated at $8 million, continuing major growth of the […]
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013