A judge has dismissed a lawsuit filed by five Macomb County residents against the Detroit Institute of Arts over admission fees to a special exhibition.
Michigan lawmakers are getting involved in a dispute over whether communities can hold back millage money that voters approved for the Detroit Zoo and Detroit Institute of Arts.
Detroit has a plethora of events for those channeling their “inner nerd.”
One of Vincent Van Gogh’s most famous paintings will be displayed at the Detroit Institute of Arts.
Presidents Day is a time to celebrate patriotism and reflect upon the history of America and its presidents.
The recently acquired To Die Upon a Kiss, a Murano glass sculpture in the form of a chandelier by artist Fred Wilson is on display at the DIA and will hang from the ceiling in one of the contemporary galleries.
More than 200 precious objects made under the direction of Karl Fabergé provide a glimpse into a bygone era of Russian imperial glory in the exhibition Fabergé: The Rise and Fall, on view at the Detroit Institute of Arts through Jan. 21, 2013.
Five Macomb County residents have filed a lawsuit against the Detroit Institute of Arts over the museum’s vow not to charge admission fees to area residents after voters approved a special millage in August.
Enjoy an exhilarating day of art on Saturday, September 15, as several businesses and organizations in Canton join forces with the Detroit Institute of Arts for an unparalleled art experience.
Following passage of the 10 year Detroit Institute of Arts millage August 7, museum employees have noted an increase in foot traffic.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013