A review of existing research finds people who get more fiber in their diets are less likely to have a stroke, compared to people who get less.
More and more people are finding themselves forced to make ends meet with an income that’s been drastically cut or that just isn’t keeping pace with the demands of raising a family. This often means reaching for foods that may not be as nutritionally sound as they should be.
Detroit Metropolitan Airport has been ranked as the third healthiest airport in the nation, accorind to the 2012 Airport Food Review.
Forget Jenny Craig and Weight Watchers. This holiday season, it’s all about the faith-based diet — and one metro Detroit synagogue is the first in the world to tackle obesity at the holy level.
Will a $1 McDouble be as tasty when consumers know what it costs nutritionally? The chain is betting on it.
A college basketball coach is embarking on a 30-day fast, all in the name of cancer.
When it comes to having a healthy lifestyle, eating fruits and vegetables is just one piece of the puzzle. For a long-term healthy lifestyle, you’ll need to find a balance between good eating habits and physical activity.
Cat owners who are interested in keeping their cats healthy should focus in large part on wellness and preventive measures.
Fast food, soda and ice cream may be American kids’ favorite menu items, but a new study says junk food is probably the worst thing for children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
Looking for the hot new diet trends to follow in 2012?
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013