A University of Michigan survey finds that parents seem to be focused on anything but driving when their kids are in the car.
The government is asking automakers to put stronger limits on drivers’ interaction with in-car touch screens in an effort to curb distracted driving.
In one week alone, 20 teens were killed in five separate accidents nationwide.
Authorities say they’re looking into whether a Michigan man who died after a crash on I-75 was distracted by his phone.
Gov. Rick Snyder is preparing to sign legislation prohibiting novice drivers from using a cell phone while behind the wheel.
Gov. Snyder says he’s “generally supportive” of what officially would be known as “Kelsey’s Law.”
Researchers say if teens see their parents distracted behind the wheel, they’re modeling risky behavior.
Teens will be taught first-hand the dangers of distractions behind the wheel at a special event today at Comerica Park.
With today’s ever-increasing concern about driver distraction, engineers in the Ford Research and Innovation labs are developing ways to help the driver stay focused in busy situations by intelligently managing incoming communications.
Two young sisters, a mother and grandmother are hospitalized following an accident Monday night on I-96 near Levan Road in Livonia.
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013