Dow Corning Corp.
Hemlock Semiconductor Group announced Monday it will lay off about 400 employees in Michigan and Tennessee in the coming weeks in response to significant oversupply in the polysilicon industry and the threat of potential tariffs on its products sold into China.
Dow Corning Corp. said Wednesday that it will lay off 500 employees, mostly in the professional ranks of the company.
Dow Corning Corp. said Monday that its encapsulants will be used in a 15-kilowatt pilot project to install rooftop solar photovoltaic panels at Seowon University in Chungju, South Korea. LG Electronics will provide the solar modules.
Dow Corning Corp. has begun production of high-purity monosilane gas – a key material used as an anti-reflective solar cell coating and as a feedstock for photovoltaics.
Saginaw Future Inc., the economic development agency for Saginaw County, reported investments totaling nearly $26 million in the second quarter. The investments will create 52 jobs and retain another 62 jobs.
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013