The body of a 14-year-old boy was brought to shore early Tuesday morning.
A Clinton Township grandma who was convicted of murder during a fourth trial will spend the rest of her life in jail.
Police say Timothy Shannon admitted to holding his wife of six years under the water until he realized she was dead.
Authorities have brought murder charges against the parents of a 1-year-old boy who drowned in their bathtub in Flint
A Macomb County grandmother facing sentencing for the drowning of her grandson in a bathtub may get another trial.
Police say a 23-year-old Eastern Michigan University student whose December death was ruled a homicide was found drowned in a bathtub.
Two Macomb County men are in hot water after making a drunken phone call to police about a drowning.
A 63-year-old grandmother who stood trial three earlier times in the bathtub drowning of her 4-year-old grandson has been convicted of first-degree murder in her fourth trial.
A June trial has been set for a former city council member in a small western Michigan community charged in the bathtub drowning of his wife.
A city council member in a small Michigan community will stand trial in the bathtub drowning of his wife that was initially reported to authorities as an accident.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013