In a split decision, the Michigan Court of Appeals says a local man can face drug charges even though police entered his home without a search warrant.
Oakland County prosecutors have dropped 16 drug cases after an investigation found that a deputy on the county’s narcotics enforcement team falsified a search warrant and lied under oath.
Babubhai “Bob” Patel was accused of billing insurers for expensive prescriptions he never intended to give to customers
The man who made headlines for using food stamps despite winning a lottery jackpot has been sentenced to 45 days in jail for a drug crime.
A Michigan man who drew attention for continuing to accept food aid from the state even though he won big in a state lottery game has pleaded guilty to a drug charge.
Thomas Powell was arraigned Saturday on charges of third degree criminal sexual conduct and delivery of various prescription drugs.
- Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013