Elected officials, DTE Energy representatives and leadership of the National Electrical Contractors Association and the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers unveiled the new Storm Watch Training Lab during the “The Future is Electric” open house Monday, at the IBEW-NECA Electrical Industry Training Center in Warren.
The Engineering Society of Detroit-DTE Energy conference drew a crowd of 800 people this week, just like last year’s version of the event. But a more diverse offering of track sessions attracted a more diverse crowd this year, ESD officials said. ESD also passed out energy conservation awards at the conference.
The DTE Energy Storm Watch Lab will open Monday at the Electrical Industry Training Center in Warren.
Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services firm, and the Detroit utility DTE Energy announced a “go live” of Trellis, technology that will allow DTE Pipeline and Bluestone Gathering, wholly owned subsidiaries of DTE Energy, to efficiently manage all natural gas transactions and grow their transportation and gathering businesses.
DTE Energy and the Sisters, Servants of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, dedicated a 518-kilowatt solar energy system at the IHM Sisters property in Monroe Friday morning.
DTE Energy Friday reported first quarter 2013 net income of $234 million, or $1.34 a share, up from $156 million, or 91 cents a share in 2012. Revenue was $2.52 billion in the quarter, up from $2.24 billion a year earlier.
Utility crews are working to restore power to thousands of homes and businesses following severe thunderstorms that moved through Michigan.
Government regulators can try to halt construction projects at power plants if they think the companies didn’t properly calculate whether the changes would increase air pollution, a federal appeals court ruled Thursday, marking the latest twist in a decades-long fight over the Clean Air Act.
A federal appeals court says government regulators can take action when they fear a power company construction project might significantly increase air pollution, without waiting to see if they were right.
Environmentalists have filed a lawsuit against DTE Energy and two subsidiaries over emissions from their coal-fired power plants.
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013