The Republican-led House approved legislation to give the state control over more of Michigan’s lowest-performing public schools, sparking a fiery debate over the course of action needed to help persistently failing students succeed in the classroom.
A Republican-controlled education committee on Wednesday forwarded to the full House for a vote a bill that would expand the state’s authority to take the reins at low-performing schools.
The Detroit Board of Education has voted to wipe-out all the changes implemented under Michigan’s old Emergency Manager law.
A new statewide system of schools has announced a list of buildings which will open under its authority this September.
Two automotive icons, legendary racer and manufacturer Carroll Shelby, and world-renowned racer, engineer and designer Jack Roush, have come together in their first vehicle collaboration project to join Ford in creating a one-off 2011 Mustang, […]
- Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago...
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013