The fact that the Michigan-Wisconsin game was not the wildest of the weekend tells you something – in this case, that there was a five-overtime game. In a week full of upsets, this weekend was no different. In addition to some of the surprises mentioned below, California won at No. 7 Arizona on Sunday.
A 21-year-old Manistee man has been sentenced to probation, community service and a $2,500 fine for illegally selling eagle feathers.
Jason Hanson kicks a 45-yard field goal in overtime and the Detroit Lions beat the Philadelphia Eagles 26-23 on Sunday.
After a bye week and coming in 1 and 3, will the Detroit Lions redeem themselves vs the Philadelphia Eagles? Get your two cents in. Vote and tweet now!
The Detroit Lions are on a bye this week. Who should their fans be rooting for in order to boost Detroit’s playoff chances?
Brandon Graham has a third chance to prove he’s not a first-round bust.
Point guard Earl Boykins was on hand when EMU retired his no. 11 jersey in a special half-time ceremony.
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013