We’re taking this space as the year wraps up to bring you the biggest, most controversial stories that dominated Motown in 2012.
Patterson, who needs a wheelchair, also has help at home for things he isn’t able to yet like getting out of his easy chair to walk across the living room to get a book from the bookshelf.
While Democrats celebrated the re-election of Barack Obama, Republican Governor Rick Snyder was busy putting party lines aside, saying he is ready to work with the president.
President Barack Obama will continue to lead the nation for the next four years, according to CBS News.
Did you vote? If you did, you don’t have to just brag about how long you waited in line — you can cash in on it.
Absentee voters picking up and dropping off ballots have the Royal Oak City Clerk’s office buzzing with activity.
It’s one of the last chances to impress huge numbers of voters and both President Obama and Republican Mitt Romney want to appear in command during Monday’s final debate.
The Reverend Al Sharpton stopped in Detroit this weekend with the goal of getting more individuals registered to vote.
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013