The court found no grounds to overturn the results of the first-degree murder trial of Elias Abuelazam, a native of Israel.
A man charged in a series of stabbings in a Michigan city in 2010 will face no additional trials unless his first murder conviction is overturned on appeal.
A man convicted of murder in a 2010 stabbing spree in Michigan was sentenced to life in prison Monday, wrapping up the first in a series of cases against Elias Abuelazam.
A man suspected of fatally stabbing five men and wounding nine others in and around the Michigan city of Flint two summers ago was convicted Tuesday of first-degree murder in the first case to go to trial.
A psychiatrist testifying for the defense said Elias Abuelazam had “bizarre delusions” that “evil forces directed him to harm others.”
The uncle of a man who police say went on a stabbing spree says he doesn’t see his nephew as a violent person.
Trial begins Tuesday for an Israeli-born man in the first murder case to come from a series of mysterious stabbings that left the city of Flint terrorized nearly two years ago.
A jury that hears the first murder trial linked to a 2010 stabbing spree in Michigan will be allowed to consider evidence of the other attacks, a judge said Friday.
The uncle of a man charged in a series of stabbings helped his nephew try to flee the country after hearing he had been involved in an assault, according to newly unsealed court records.
Mental-health issues still are unresolved in the case of the suspected Flint serial stabber.