Authorities say a Delta passenger airplane has made an emergency landing at Syracuse Hancock International Airport after one of its engines failed.
The plane, which was carrying 146 passengers, landed without incident in Knoxville, Tennessee.
An single-engine airplane skidded to a stop at Willow Run Airpor after the pilot forgot to put down the landing gear.
The checks were ordered after Friday’s incident in which a five-foot hole ripped open on one of the planes, forcing an emergency landing.
A Delta Air Lines jet that took off from Grand Rapids, bound for Georgia, has made an emergency landing at Metro Airport after a reported cabin pressure problem.
An airliner bound from Grand Rapids to Detroit made an emergency landing after pilots noticed smoke in the cockpit.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013