Detroit is broke.That’s the gist of a new report from the city’s emergency manager, Kevyn Orr.
One of the big events in Detroit this holiday weekend is the “Movement” electronic music festival on Hart Plaza.
Waters says that a merger will not only save the city millions of dollars and increase ridership but will also insure that there will not be a need for an emergency financial manager.
A coalition seeking to overturn Michigan’s law granting expanded powers to emergency managers appointed to run financially struggling cities and schools is continuing its petition drive.
A petition drive aimed at giving Michigan voters a chance to decide whether the state’s tough emergency manager law should be repealed is moving ahead.
Tough economic times are forcing many communities across the state to stretch every dollar.
Organizers say the downpour of rain put them behind, and they have been working around the clock to have everything ready when the gates open up Saturday at noon.
A former Detroit city official says those up in arms over the new Emergency Financial Manager law need to take another look.
Bing says it could be opening up a can of worms.
Detroit Public Schools Emergency Financial Manager, Robert Bobb now has total control over district operations.
- Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013