The latest in new business won by Michigan’s technology-focused companies
Plex Systems Inc., provider of Plex Online cloud ERP for manufacturers, announced its financial results for the second quarter ending June 30. Total revenue for the quarter increased 24 percent. Recurring revenue increased by 35 percent.
When it comes to owners, the manufacturing management software developer Plex Systems is switching coasts. New York-based Apax Partners announced that it would sell its majority stake in Plex, acquired in 2006, to San Francisco-based Francisco Partners, a technology-focused private equity firm.
After another year of spectacular growth, the online manufacturing management software provider Plex Systems Inc. is looking at a move.
Fraser-based AIM Computer Solutions Inc. has relased a new product called RapidTrak.
The latest event alerts before they’re posted on the GLITR IT Calendar
Auburn Hills-based Plex Systems Inc. Wednesday reported record revenue in the third quarter ending Sept. 30, up 32 percent from a year earlier. The company also added 11 new customers, including its largest ever. Plex […]
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013