The Plymouth-based cholesterol drug developer Esperion Therapeutics Inc. has filed for an initial public stock offering with the federal Securities and Exchange Commission. Esperion is seeking to raise up to $70 million.
Esperion Therapeutics’ proposed new cholesterol-busting drug cut the level of low-density lipoprotein, the so-called bad choleterol, up to 43 percent in a Phase 2 test of diabetic patients.
The Ann Arbor biotech firm Esperion Therapeutics Inc. announced that it has completed a $33 million preferred stock financing led by new investor Longitude Capital.
Diabetes patients who took a heart drug canadidate from Esperion Therapeutics, ETC 1002, found their so-called bad choleseterol, LDL-C, fall up to 43 percent, the company reported Monday.
Esperion Therapeutics, the leading developer of small molecule therapies for the treatment of cardiometabolic disorders, announced that Tim Mayleben has been named president and CEO of the company.
The latest staffing, leadership and boardroom news from Michigan’s technology-focused business, institutions and groups.
Esperion Therapeutics, a privately held biotechnology company in Plymouth, Monday announced positive results from a Phase 2 clinical trial for its potential cholesterol buster, ETC-1002.
- Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013