“Even if you’re watching TV, you can do a little dance battle if you want to, or do jumping jacks,” says Marissa Orzame.
Some Downriver gym members went without a workout Saturday as the LA Fitness in Allen Park was closed for several hours due to a possible hazmat situation.
A new University of Michigan poll on children’s health finds that “couch-potato kids” are a top concern of adults in the U.S.
When it comes to having a healthy lifestyle, eating fruits and vegetables is just one piece of the puzzle. For a long-term healthy lifestyle, you’ll need to find a balance between good eating habits and physical activity.
Independence Day isn’t complete without a fireworks display and a barbecue with the all-American staple: the hot dog. Before digging in, there are a few things to keep in mind.
Women in their 70s had a longer life expectancy when they exercised and regularly ate fruits and vegetables, a new University of Michigan study found.
Yes, it’s that time of year again! The holidays are over — the resolutions begin, and we start the year anew. It’s a new year and time for a new you. To tell us about changes you can make to your life, WWJ Newsradio 950 asked the experts at Planet Fitness.
This year, make sure your New Year’s fitness resolution includes your kids. Doing so could make working out and losing weight a lot more.
Looking for the hot new diet trends to follow in 2012?
A growing number of women are fulfilling their dreams of joining the circus … by taking flying classes to get in shape.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013