Farmington School Board
The Michigan Supreme Court won’t hear an appeal over the sale of a Detroit-area school for a mosque and Islamic community center.
The Farmington School Board is moving ahead with plans to sell a shuttered elementary school to an Islamic group.
The Farmington School Board is expected Tuesday night to consider the controversial sale of a closed elementary school to the Islamic Cultural Center of Franklin.
The Farmington Public Schools’ Board of Education voted 7-0 to approve the District’s recommendation to demolish five vacant schools.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013