Looking for some fun family-oriented activities for Memorial Day weekend?
The annual Tulip Time festival in West Michigan is looking like it might be more of a “stemfest” thanks to unseasonably warm weather that brought out blooming flowers earlier than usual this year.
When life moves too fast, it is amusing, even soothing to just sit and watch other people enjoy their lives.
Violin Monsters, singers, storytellers and mimes help keep the Detroit entertainment scene on its toes with these vagabond performers and gatherings of amateur talent.
As the winter weather is going through some changes, so are the organizers at the “Fire & Ice Fest” going on this weekend.
Festival organizers are hoping to draw an even bigger crowd for their thirtieth anniversary by displaying more ice sculptures than ever before, as well as new and upgraded on-site activities.
A northern Michigan comedy festival co-founded by filmmaker Michael Moore has been called off for next year because organizers didn’t want a beer festival to crowd their laughs.
The annual Downtown Farmington Holly Days event will be held December 3 and 4 with plenty of festive activities for the entire family.
Fstival producer Jon Witz said the weather did have a small effect on attendance this year.
It’s another Labor Day Weekend full of festivals and fun in Southeast Michigan. Detroit will play host to the Detroit International Jazz Festival, September 3rd through the 6th. Now in its 31st year, the festival takes place over […]
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013