The Mackinac Bridge connecting Michigan’s Upper and Lower peninsulas will be a key part of a plan to expand Internet service in the state.
Merit Network Inc. Wednesday announced the six Michigan-based contractors that will perform outside plant construction for Round 2 of Merit’s Rural, Education, Anchor, Community and Heathcare – Michigan Middle Mile Collaborative (REACH-3MC) broadband stimulus project.
Merit Network Inc. has received a second federal stimulus grant to extend broadband service to rural areas of Michigan and to beef up the reliability of its network. Also getting grants were Michigan State University […]
Ann Arbor-based Advanced Photonix Inc. (NYSE Amex: API) Monday reported a loss of $273,000 or 1 cent a share in its fiscal first quarter ended July 2. That’s an improvement from a loss of $846,000 or 3 […]
The economic development agency for Calhoun County, Battle Creek Unlimited, has released a white paper titled “Battle Creek Bandwidth Bountiful for Businesses.” The document addresses the benefits of the fiber optic loop that connects the […]
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... GateKeeper Takes Flight At...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013