“It would take 68 years to pay off the debt assuming you incur no further debt – that’s not feasible,” said Orr during the evening meeting.
The DOW Jones Industrial Index started Monday above 14,000 — which marks the first time it’s passed that threshold since before the 2008 financial crisis.
Federal data shows Michigan’s congressional incumbents are dominating their challengers in raising campaign cash, a nonpartisan group said this week.
Michigan’s budget will have about $300 million more this year than predicted in January, a combination of higher-than-expected tax payments and fewer people receiving Medicaid and welfare benefits, according to state economists.
Michigan’s House and Senate fiscal agencies have come out with their revenue estimates for the 2012-2013 fiscal year – and the news isn’t all good.
According to a new University of Michigan report, about one out of every five U.S. households owe more on credit cards, medical bills, student loans and other noncollateralized debts than they have in savings and other liquid assets.
Don’t let cost and poor planning ruin your big day.
People plan for retirement but they don’t plan for growing old. From AgingParents.com, click for “Ten Warning Signs Your Parent Needs Help Handling Money”.
The Office of Financial and Insurance Regulation released its annual list of traps that cautious investors should avoid when seeking to jump-start their investment portfolios.
It’s some news of improvement for the Detroit Public Schools as the district has managed to reduce its financial deficit.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013