A potentially deadly situation is averted after residents in an apartment building in Detroit are evacuated due to a fire.
A major recall has been issued for dehumidifiers that have reportedly caused over $2 million in property damages after catching fire.
My favorite move in the dance world is the sensation of ‘twerking’.
John Cowley & Sons Pub and Cool Henry’s Restaurant share a building on Grand River in the downtown area.
A brand new, half million dollar home went up in flames just hours after lightning reportedly stuck the house.
“It just shocked us that we were that close and then all of a sudden this happened,” Williams said.
A bevy of firefighters were called to the Troy-Clawson border after an industrial building went up in flames.
U.S. auto safety regulators are investigating complaints that the ceilings can catch fire in 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUVs.
A fire that tore through a home on Detroit’s west side might have been caused by an illegal utility hook up.
Firefighters battled to get the upper hand on a blaze at a home in Detroit’s historic Boston-Edison district.