A federal appeals court says a judge inadvertently violated a plea deal when he gave a 15-year prison sentence for a man who set a fire that paralyzed a Detroit firefighter and injured six of his colleagues.
Firefighters in St. Clair County battled a fire in a field in Clay Township that had motorists seeing smoke for miles.
A group of Detroit Firefighters are thanking the community Sunday morning, after making an urgent plea for latex gloves over the weekend.
Firefighters had to stretch fire hoses for nearly a block long, because a nearby fire hydrant had been shut off.
The President of the Detroit Firefighters Association said the union is suing the city for negligence.
Firefighters in Warren battled a blaze at a condominium complex near Hayes Road.
A metro Detroit motel that has been around since the 1960s is now a complete loss after fire tore through the building early Thursday morning.
Some Detroit firefighters had to resort to drastic measures to keep warm this week when the heat went at their fire house.
The Warren Fire Department is getting a nearly $2.8 million grant to help hire more firefighters.
Residents from the city and the suburbs have been dropping off donations to Detroit fire stations this week to resolve a difficult problem … no toilet paper.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013