First National Building
The title insurance and property valuation firm tied to Dan Gilbert’s Quicken Loans is moving another 550 staffers to the Campus Martius area of downtown Detroit.
New York City’s Roasting Plant, a coffeehouse known for its innovative in-store roasting technology and wide selection of coffees brewed by the cup, announced it will open the doors of its first downtown Detroit store on Thursday, Jan. 31.
Downtown Detroit’s First National Building became home to another 500 professionals this week as Title Source began moving its 1,500 Michigan-based employees into the building.
Another venture of entrepreneur Dan Gilbert is moving to downtown Detroit.
Monday marked the first wave in a series of moves that will bring 2,500 more professionals to Detroit by early 2012. Some 1,500 Quicken Loans employees took over their new offices at the renovated Chase Tower Building
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... GateKeeper Takes Flight At...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013