A 30-mile greenway for bicycle riders, walkers and runners in southeast Michigan is moving closer to completion.
Ford is looking to hire about 225 workers to build the new Fusion.
Two brothers who were freed after spending 25 years in prison on a now-overturned Detroit murder conviction face a retrial this fall.
Michigan State Police are becoming more concerned that an area along the Wayne-Monroe county border has become a dumping ground for dead bodies.
Police say a school bus driver lost both of her legs after she was pinned against a guardrail by another bus at a battery charging station in Flat Rock.
Traffic was tied up the past year along a 2-mile stretch between West and Vreeland roads.
AT&T has expanded its 4G LTE network to downriver Wayne and Monroe communities, bringing more customers the latest generation of wireless network technology.
Do you have old electronics taking up space at home?
Two Flat Rock brothers who had their murder convictions overturned will be getting out of prison after 25 years.
Two Flat Rock brothers who had their murder convictions overturned will not be getting out of prison for at least another two weeks.
- Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago...
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013