Woman Dies Of Flesh-Eating Infection After Eating Raw OystersA woman's crabbing trip in Louisiana turned tragic after she died from a flesh-eating bacterial infection health officials say came from eating raw oysters.
Woman With Flesh-Eating Bacteria DiesThere's word that a Farmington Hills woman has lost her high-profile battle with a flesh-eating disease. Family and friends of 33-year-old Crystal Spencer said via Facebook that she died Sunday.
Local Builder Provides Help For Victim Of Flesh-Eating BacteriaAimee Copeland, who underwent a quadruple amputation, will soon be able to continue rehab at home thanks to a gift from Bloomfield Hills-based Pulte Group.
Michigan Woman Contracts Flesh-Eating BacteriaFamily members said the Farmington Hills woman likely contracted the illness after visiting a local hospital to have a boil lanced.