Egg allergic children, including those with a history of anaphylaxis to egg, can safely receive a single dose of the seasonal influenza vaccine, according to a new study from the University of Michigan.
Michigan residents are being urged to take preventative action and get vaccinated against seasonal flu in the wake of a Centers for Disease Control report that said there has been a rapid increase in flu cases in the state.
One out of three U.S. adults plan to skip their flu shot this year, according to an Opinion Research/Select Medical telephone poll.
As a preventive health measure, the Wayne County Department of Public Health is offering flu shots for residents at its clinics in Wayne, Taylor and the Redford area.
If you think flu season is over in Michigan, think again.
Saint Joe Hospital near Ann Arbor says employees are now required to get a flu shot — at the risk of termination.
It might seem a little early to start thinking about flu season, but several area hospitals are about to make the “shot in the arm” mandatory for their staff.
- Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013