ForeSee, the global leader in customer experience analytics, today announced the launch of SessionReplay for Mobile, helping organizations see how customers are interacting with mobile sites and apps in order to quickly identify and resolve problem areas.
ForeSee, the global leader in technology-driven customer experience analytics, today announced that the Ann Arbor database and information publisher ProQuest is using ForeSee’s customer experience analytics solution to measure and analyze the customer experience on its research portal used by academics around the globe.
The customer satisfaction analytics firm ForeSee Monday announced the Word of Mouth Index, intended as a successor to the Net Promoter Score as the de facto standard for measuring customer loyalty.
Contact Center Customer Satisfaction Leads to Increased Recommendation and Likelihood to Purchase, ForeSee Shows
ForeSee Thursday released its annual Contact Center Benchmark, which reports on customer satisfaction and allows companies to determine how their contact center experience compares to industry averages.
Nearly one in three visitors to federal government Web sites are accessing those sites via a mobile phone or tablet, according to the latest American Customer Satisfaction Index E-Government Satisfaction Index, released Monday in partnership with the Ann Arbor customer experience analytics firm ForeSee.
Ann Arbor-based ForeSee Thursday released a benchmark report on customer satisfaction trends for news and entertainment Web and mobile sites in the first quarter of 2013.
Customers give high marks to Southwest Airlines for providing the best mobile experience, making the airline the one to beat on mobile devices as well as in the air, according to new research from the Ann Arbor-based customer experience analytics firm ForeSee.
According to the American Customer Satisfaction Index’s annual E-Commerce Report, produced in partnership with the Ann Arbor-based customer experience analytics firm ForeSee, customer satisfaction with e-commerce websites continues to rise, gaining 1.2 percent to 81.1 on the ACSI’s 100-point scale.
Amazon is extending its domination of e-retail into the mobile platform, according to the ForeSee Mobile Satisfaction Index: Holiday Retail Edition, released Tuesday by the customer experience analytics firm ForeSee.
Luxury shoppers are more likely to use mobile channels when shopping but are slightly less satisfied with e-commerce overall, according to the Luxury E-Retail Satisfaction Index released today by the Ann Arbor-based customer experience analytics firm ForeSee.
- Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago...
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013