Thursday evening, the Royal Oak Farmers Market will transform into a performing arts and party pavilion for the official “appetizer” of the Ford Arts, Beats & Eats festival.
Forgotten Harvest and Westborn Markets will work together for the ninth consecutive year to drive hunger out of Metro Detroit with a Champagne Cruise on Friday, August 19.
It’s called a “Day in the Town” … the time each year when retailers in downtown Birmingham hold a street party … complete with discounted sales, live music and activities for kids.
More than 300,000 children in southeast Michigan receive free or reduced-fee meals during the school year. In the summer months, they often go without.
Less fortunate residents near Hazel Park are about to get a needed boost. Beginning Sunday, a local church will be the headquarters for free daily meals.
Looks like the online effort over building a RoboCop statue in Detroit has actually had at least one positive result.
Five tons of chicken have been delivered to Forgotten Harvest to help feed the needy in Metro Detroit.
WWJ’s Bill Stevens brings to recognition a dedicated volunteer who makes it his mission to recruit other volunteers.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013