Michigan nonprofit organizations received $10 million in contributions in 2012 from Consumers Energy, its employees, retirees, its foundation, and the utility’s parent company, CMS Energy.
Lake Trust Credit Union announced the establishment of its Lake Trust Credit Union Foundation. The Foundation’s purpose is to bring people and organizations together to create strong, diverse and vibrant neighborhoods in Michigan communities through philanthropy, strategic community partnerships and organized outreach programs.
The AstraZeneca HealthCare Foundation’s Connections for Cardiovascular Health program announced grantd of $155,000 to the Allegiance Health Foundation in Jackson and a grant of $161,950 to Catherine’s Health Center in Grand Rapids to support their “Live Heart Smart” initiative.
Helping students at their former Detroit elementary school is nothing new to one group of alumni, and now other city schools are taking note.
Michigan State University has received $50,000 as part of the Innovation Generation grant program from the Motorola Solutions Foundation, the charitable arm of Motorola Solutions Inc. This is the fifth consecutive year that MSU’s College […]
The Michigan Council of Women in Technology Foundation Thursday awarded nine women in various stages of their academic or professional careers with laptop stipends and scholarships at the Birmingham Country Club.
The Michigan Council of Women in Technology Wednesday announced it had reached its goal of raising $1 million within a three-year timeline, a milestone for the nonprofit especially considering the state’s challenging economic environment.
The American Red Cross, Southeastern Michigan Chapter and the DTE Energy Foundation have announced an initiative to prepare children and young adults in Southeastern Michigan on ways to prevent and respond to emergencies and disasters […]
The Charles Stewart Mott Foundation has given a $1.3 million grant to Genesee County Parks & Recreation Commission to keep its struggling park system up and running.
The Detroit Public Schools district plans to sell bricks from some old school buildings that are being demolished to help raise money for programs at the cash-strapped city schools.
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... GateKeeper Takes Flight At... Detroit Lions Rookie Camp...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013