Motorists were hitting the brakes along I-94 in Detroit on Wednesday after a semi truck caught fire on the freeway
You might want to start planning some alternate routes now, because a portion of I-96 between Telegraph and Newburgh Roads will shut down completely in 2014 for reconstruction.
I-94 was closed in both directions between Jackson Road and M-14 due to an accident involving an SUV and a semi.
Drivers be forewarned: There’s a freeway closure near Flint. WWJ’s John Bailey is reporting that it’s apparently an accident investigation that has eastbound I-69 completely shut down. According to the Sheriff’s Department, the freeway is […]
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... GateKeeper Takes Flight At...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013