Employees at the Marathon Oil Refinery on Detroit’s southwest side were evacuated after a suspected gas leak was discovered.
One home was evacuated in a Plymouth Township neighborhood because of a gas leak.
Natural gas began leaking when construction workers broke a two-inch pipe.
A condominium complex in Warren was evacuated Tuesday morning after residents woke up to the smell of natural gas.
A school spokesperson said students have returned to their classrooms after a gas leak scare at Southfield-Lathrup High School Friday morning.
Consumers Energy says it has halted projects throughout Michigan that involve the same drilling method used before a house explosion that killed a 58-year-old Royal Oak man.
A Farmington Hills attorney says last week’s house explosion in Royal Oak came close to becoming a much larger disaster.
Consumers Energy takes responsibility for the explosion that completely leveled a Royal Oak home, killing a 58-year-old man.
Classes have been canceled at Shelby Junior High School Friday after a gas main break on Van Dyke Road.
Plymouth’s 35th District Court will remain closed for the day as officials try to locate and fix a gas leak.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013