A condominium complex in Warren was evacuated Tuesday morning after residents woke up to the smell of natural gas.
A school spokesperson said students have returned to their classrooms after a gas leak scare at Southfield-Lathrup High School Friday morning.
Consumers Energy says it has halted projects throughout Michigan that involve the same drilling method used before a house explosion that killed a 58-year-old Royal Oak man.
A Farmington Hills attorney says last week’s house explosion in Royal Oak came close to becoming a much larger disaster.
Consumers Energy takes responsibility for the explosion that completely leveled a Royal Oak home, killing a 58-year-old man.
Classes have been canceled at Shelby Junior High School Friday after a gas main break on Van Dyke Road.
Plymouth’s 35th District Court will remain closed for the day as officials try to locate and fix a gas leak.
Detroit officials say hazardous materials crews were called to the city’s 911 communications building when employees smelled natural gas.
The Michigan Supreme Court has ruled that the installers of an electric dryer had no legal duty to warn a metro Detroit woman about an uncapped gas line that eventually caused her house to explode.
A popular intersection in Oak Park has reopened Tuesday morning after a tanker delivering fuel to a gas station Monday clipped a valve and spilled hundreds of gallons of gas on the roadway.