AAA Michigan says prices at the pump jumped 10 cents over the past week to a statewide average of $3.88 a gallon.
Average retail gasoline prices in Detroit have risen 19 cents per gallon in the past week, averaging $3.71 per gallon.
The average price of a gallon of gasoline has dropped six cents over the past two weeks to $3.65 nationwide. Gas prices around metro Detroit are averaging $3.61 for a gallon of regular unleaded.
Consumers Energy will lower natural gas fuel costs by 15 percent effective April 1.
AAA Michigan reported the price at the pump rose almost 3 cents over the past week.
AAA Michigan says gasoline prices have risen about 7 cents during the past week to a statewide average of about $3.77 per gallon.
Gas prices are falling across Metro Detroit. AAA Michigan says the average price for self-serve unleaded fell almost seven cents in Metro Detroit to $3.76 a gallon.
Metro Detroit motorists say they’re running out of ways to cut the budget as fuel prices rise.
The auto club says Monday the average is about 16 cents per gallon more than last year at this time.
Drivers in metro Detroit are seeing a 30 cent increase in gas prices, paying anywhere between $3.30 and $3.75 this week.
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013