The morning commute hit a snag in Auburn Hills along I-75 near M-59 Friday after a fuel spewed onto the freeway from an impaled semi-truck gas tank.
Environmental experts say an Ingham County gasoline leak shouldn’t harm residents’ drinking water.
Marathon Pipe Line LLC now says as much as 462,000 gallons of gasoline might have leaked from a faulty pipeline in mid-Michigan.
State environmental quality officials are reviewing Marathon Pipe Line’s plan for sucking up 126,000 gallons of gas spilled in mid-Michigan as the company continues to investigate the situation.
Crews will work through the weekend to clean up 126,000 gallons of gasoline that were lost in a leak from a storage tank system in Ingham County.
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... GateKeeper Takes Flight At...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013