“Gas retailers are warned: we are watching and will not hesitate to take action if you hurt consumers and break Michigan law,” said Michigan Attorney General Bill Schuette.
A HAZMAT team was called to a gas station on Detroit’s east side after someone tried to steal gasoline from a tanker, resulting in hundreds of gallon of gas spilling onto the pavement and into the sewer.
Police say the men used some sort of contraption that went through the bottom of the vehicle and into one of the underground tanks to syphon off hundreds of dollars worth of gas.
Police think they’ve caught the person behind dozens of robberies at area gas stations and convenience stores.
A Detroit man has been charged with armed robbery and assault with intent to murder for an attack on a 64-year-old man.
Detroit police say they’ve made an arrest in an attack on a 64-year-old man that was witnessed by at least two other people who did nothing to intervene.
Do you recognize this man wanted for breaking into two businesses in Farmington Hills?
Police said no one tried to help the 64-year-old man as he was chased, stabbed, beaten and robbed.
State police profilers plan to assist in the search for a 25-year-old woman who disappeared from her job at a West Michigan gas station last month.
Police say a small amount of blood found outside a gas station belonged to a 25-year-old woman who disappeared from her job as a night clerk.
- Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City...
- Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Metallica Performs As...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay... Whole Foods Detroit Grand...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013