The generic drug and store brand health products maker Perrigo Co. (Nasdaq: PRGO) Wednesday reported record revenue of $919.8 million in the third fiscal quarer ended March 30, up from $778 million a year earlier.
Perrigo Co. Tuesday announced that it has begun commercial shipments of betamethasone valerate foam 0.12%, the generic equivalent of Luxiq Foam, consistent with the date certain launch settlement previously announced.
Allegan-based Perrigo Co. announced that it has made initial shipments distributing Cumberland Pharmaceuticals Inc.’s authorized generic form of Acetadote (acetylcysteine) injection, and that it had received FDA clearance to manufacture new infant formula products.
The generic drug and over-the-counter health product manufacturer Perrigo Co. (Nasdaq: PRGO) announced that it has agreed to settle its Hatch-Waxman litigation relating to Acetadote (acetylcysteine) injection brought by Cumberland Pharmaceuticals Inc.
The Allegan-based generic drug and health products manufacturer Perrigo Co. (Nasdaq: PRGO) Wednesday reported net income of $106 million or $1.12 a share in the first fiscal quarter ended Sept. 29, up from $70.5 or 75 cents a share in the same quarter a year earlier.
The generic drug and store-brand health and beauty products maker Perrigo Co. (Nasdaq: PRGO) Thursday reported net income fo $393 million or $4.18 a share in its fiscal year ended June 30, up 15 percent from $340.6 million or $3.64 a share in the prior fiscal year.
Perrigo Co. (Nasdaq: PRGO) announced that it has initiated shipments of its Guaifenesin Extended-Release Tablets, 600mg, a generic version of Mucinex 600mg tablets.
Perrigo Co. announced that it has begun shipping Loratadine-D 12 hour extended release tablets, the store brand equivalent to Schering-Plough’s Claritin-D 12 hour extended release tablets.
Perrigo Co. Thursday announced that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly dividend of 8 cents a share.
Perrigo Co. (Nasdaq: PRGO) announced that it has signed a definitive agreement to acquire substantially all of the assets of CanAm Care, a privately-held, Alpharetta, Ga.-based distributor of diabetes care products for approximately $36 million in cash.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013