From the middle of the country, a Wayne State University researcher is working to advance understanding of the movement of chemical compounds through the world’s oceans.
A Michigan Technological University researcher may have solved a long-standing mystery in earth science studies.
WWJ Newsradio’s Pat Vitale reports on science tips that are beyond the classroom. The Education Minute is a joint production with Eastern Michigan University and WWJ Newsradio 950.
Geology is the study of the earth, its rocks, minerals and other formations, but most kids do not really know the whole scope of the field. Many people working in the field of geology are […]
When Rüdiger Escobar-Wolf, a Ph.D. candidate in geological and mining engineering and sciences at Michigan Technological University, traveled to Guatemala under National Science Foundation sponsorship, he never imagined he would meet the nation’s vice president, […]
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013