Well, this makes sense. Fresh from its appearance at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, the world’s first high-speed amphibious vehicle, the Gibbs Quadski, will make its marine-show debut at the Detroit Boat Show Feb. 16-24 at Cobo Center.
Gibbs Powersports will begin production of the Gibbs Quadski, the world’s first high-speed sports amphibian, will officially begin at 10 a.m. Tuesday.
The world’s first high-speed sports amphibian – the Auburn Hills-built Gibbs Quadski — will go on sale in the United States next month.
The 2013-model Gibbs Quadski will be equipped with a high-tech, lightweight engine from BMW Motorrad when the high speed amphibian makes its public debut later this year.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013