Larry Mongo says he was assaulted by graffiti artists when he confronted them on the roof of his building.
A 20-year-old Lansing man who pleaded guilty to spray-painting graffiti at the state Capitol has been sentenced to two years’ probation.
A racial slur spray painted on a sign in front of Mount Clemens church is now being investigated by the FBI.
Jeffery Handley faces sentencing Dec. 3 in Ingham County Circuit Court for one count of destruction of a memorial or tomb, a charge that can bring up to three months behind bars.
Authorities in Lansing say spray-painted graffiti has been found on the state Capitol building’s columns and behind a memorial on the lawn’s northeast side.
Washtenaw County Sheriff deputies are trying to find out who spray painted obscenities on cars, homes and driveways.
Southfield police have arrested two 15-year-old boys they say spray-painted graffiti at a baseball field built for children with disabilities.
A Birmingham high school student has been charged in connection with the discovery of racially-charged graffiti at Seaholm High School.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013