Government seizes $21 million from Fisker reserve account
Sergio Marchionne says government efforts on clean cars should be “technology neutral.”
Bob Lutz says more range, faster charging and lower prices are needed to make EV’s mainstream.
Companies will jointly develop nine and ten speed transmissions
Detroit Electric plans Wednesday night reveal of its first product
Los Angeles and the surrounding area is a hodgepodge of eco-friendly respites, from intimate, boutique-y bungalows to expansive chains with in-room recycling bins.
Record new product introductions, coming with sales hitting peak for the year.
Three-cylinder engine to debut in new Fiesta
Chevy to debut electric version of its Spark small car.
Plug in hybrid certified at 100 miles per gallon equivalent.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013