Grosse Pointe Park
WWJ’s Charlie Langton says prosecutors are expected to announce murder charges against Jane’s husband.
For sale: Palatial Grosse Pointe Park home, loaded with amenities for a reasonable price. There’s just one potential drawback — it’s linked to a notorious murder.
Bob Bashara, the businessman convicted of plotting to kill a handyman charged with his wife’s slaying, has been moved to a different prison.
Handyman Joseph Gentz has pleaded guilty to second degree murder in the death of Grosse Pointe mother and marketing executive Jane Bashara.
A pre-trial hearing for Joseph Gentz, which was scheduled for Friday, has been postponed until Dec. 21.
Months after being charged, a Detroit-area handyman is returning to court for a key hearing in the death of a suburban marketing executive.
A Wayne County Judge has denied Bob Bashara’s request to have his $15 million bond lowered.
Bob Bashara appeared in Wayne County Circuit Court on Thursday, hoping to reduce his bond — currently set at $15 million.
Bob Bashara’s murder solicitation trial will not be heard until late in the fall.
A Grosse Pointe Park businessman charged with trying to pay someone to kill the man accused in his wife’s strangulation death has made a brief court appearance.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013