A large grass fire burned Thursday on St. Clair County’s Harsens Island.
Plans by the operator of the ferry to Harsens Island in Lake St. Clair to possibly end service have sparked renewed interest in building a bridge to the island by way of the Detroit International Bridge Company.
Will Harsens islanders find themselves marooned?
Divers have recovered the body of a 21-year-old Detroit man who was swimming near Harsens Island in Lake St. Clair.
Rescue crews are frantically searching near Harsens Island, Friday afternoon, for a man who went underwater and never came back up.
A boil water alert has been issued for Clay Township and Harsens Island in St. Clair County.
The Michigan Public Service Commission has decided to freeze rates for those who utilize the Harsens Island ferry in Lake St. Clair, for now.
U.S. Coast Guard says authorities have recovered the body of a swimmer who went into the water with a group near Harsens Island and didn’t return.
Search efforts continue near Harsens Island for a person who is missing after taking a swim with a group of boaters in the St. Clair River Sunday night.
Authorities have identified a body found off Harsen’s Island in Lake St. Clair as that of a 24-year-old Macomb County man.
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... GateKeeper Takes Flight At...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013