health care IT
The latest in industry awards and certifications earned by Michigan’s technology-focused companies, institutions, groups and people.
The latest staffing, leadership and boardroom news from Michigan’s technology-focused companies, institutions and groups
CareTech Solutions, an IT and Web products and services company for more than 200 U.S. hospitals, Monday introduced a new version of its health care CMS package, CareWorks at the 16th Annual Greystone.Net Healthcare Internet Conference in Las Vegas.
CareTech Solutions, an IT and Web products and services provider for more than 200 U.S. hospitals, announced a joint marketing agreement with the American Hospital Association’s Center for Healthcare Governance.
The National Institutes of Health has made another $1.5 million available to Small Business Innovation Research and Small Business Technology Transfer grants to small businesses with evidence-based technologies that have the potential to prevent or reduce cancer risk, facilitate patient and provider communication, and improve disease outcomes.
Organizers of the 31st annual Michigan Growth Capital Symposium Monday announced the 32 companies that will be presenting at the event, taking place next week, May 15-16 at the Marriott Resort in Ypsilanti.
Northeast Behavioral Associates needed to overhaul its IT infrastructure. Their mobile health IT workflow needed to support secure clinical documentation for 25 clinicians on the road across multiple states in New England, all making extensive clinical documentation for each of several visits throughout the day.
The Michigan Health Information Network has announced its Flex Staffing Request For Proposals for United States businesses to apply to become approved vendors for general project and support, information technology services, and data center and hosting services.
CareTech Solutions, an IT and Web products and services provider for more than 200 United States hospitals, announced Tuesday that its service desk, a hospital help desk for clinical and administrative staff, grew in revenue by 25 percent in 2011.
The latest event and meeting notices from Michigan’s technology-focused companies and institutions
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... GateKeeper Takes Flight At...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013