Health Care Management
Northwood University’s Adult Degree Program now offers a B.B.A. degree in Health Care Management to students in both an online and blended active learning environment.
Nashville, Tenn.-based ICA, a provider of technology that enables care management and health information exchange, announced it has signed a contract with the Upper Peninsula Health Information Exchange.
Grand Rapids-based Health Care Management, a medical and technology consulting firm, has acquired Belleville-based Applied Technology Methods and Practices, which did business as ATMP Solutions, a health care technology and compliance consulting group.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013