A new report shows Michigan residents lost workplace health care coverage at a greater rate than any other state over the past decade.
Hospitals around the country are snapping up photography from a Michigan artist.
A federal judge has ruled that Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan was wrong to deny coverage for certain autism treatment services.
A state commission has rejected union appeals and upheld the privatization of about 150 nursing aide jobs at the Grand Rapids Home for Veterans as part of a cost-cutting effort.
Oncologix Tech Inc., a diversified medical device and health care company, said Tuesday it has purchased all of the outstanding common stock of Dotolo Research Corp.
A health care advocacy group says about 745,000 Michigan adults and children would become eligible for the federal government’s help to pay for health insurance beginning next year.
A study says Michigan residents who buy their own health insurance could see the biggest driver of premiums rise 26 percent under the federal health care law.
“People just need to be educated on the whole thing. It’s very complicated,” said Rep. Matt Lori of Constantine.
It was the last day to act before lawmakers take a two-week break.
Lt. Gov. Brian Calley, whose daughter in kindergarten has been diagnosed with autism, said the overall goal is that eventually, “Michigan will be the place to be if you’re a family that is living with an autism spectrum disorder.”
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013