Health Information Exchange
Connecting Michigan for Health 2013 will be held June 5-7 at the Radisson Hotel in Lansing. The conference provides an ideal forum to catch up on current statewide health information technology and health information exchange efforts.
The Michigan Health Information Network Shared Services invites attendees to join thought leaders from statewide efforts at Connecting Michigan for Health 2013, a conference dedicated to advancing health information exchange in Michigan, with other states, and with federal agencies.
The coordination of health information statewide has taken a major step forward, as Priority Health joins the state’s largest health information exchange, Michigan Health Connect.
The Michigan Health Information Network Shared Services and the Michiana Health Information Network have announced transmission of patient immunization records from Indiana health care providers to Michigan’s Care Improvement Registry using Direct secure email through the MiHIN cloud and the Michigan Department of Community Health Data Hub.
The Michigan Health Information Network Shared Services has announced statewide “Shared Security Services” for Michigan health information organizations to increase the security and privacy of the personal health information they are responsible for protecting under HIPAA and HITECH federal laws.
The Western States Consortium has welcomed the Michigan Health Information Network Shared Services as an official satellite member of the consortium.
Covisint, a Compuware company, Monday announced that it has published a new white paper titled “The Growth of Health Information Exchange: The Jump From 1.0 to 2.0.”
More than 1,000 doctors in 422 practices across Michigan have joined Michigan Health Connect and are using Medicity’s iNexx Referrals app to automate health care referrals for patients.
More than 150 people gathered Wednesday at a Beaumont Health System learning center for the initial meeting of the eMUG, the Electronic Health Records Michigan User Group.
The Covisint subsidiary of Compuware Corp. (Nasdaq: CPWR) Monday announced that the Detroit-based Southeast Michigan Beacon Community has selected Covisint’s accountable care technology to aggregate regional health information into a comprehensive patient health record.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013