The Iserv Co. LLC, one of the largest independent Internet service providers in the Midwest, Monday announced it has added new sales and support staff to its experienced team. It has also extended its call center hours to accommodate customers 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Logicalis Inc. said this week that it’s looking for 12 new staffers for an expansion of its help desk operations in Auburn Hills.
Lakeside Software, a leader in business intelligence software for IT professionals, announced the release and general availability of SysTrack Resolve.
CareTech Solutions, an IT and Web products and services provider for more than 200 United States hospitals, announced Tuesday that its service desk, a hospital help desk for clinical and administrative staff, grew in revenue by 25 percent in 2011.
The latest meeting and event notices from Michigan’s technology-focused companies and institutions
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013