When it comes to high tech, southeast Michigan can hold its own with any famous technology region in the country.
High tech has come to pet sitting and dog walking. The owner of Right At Home LLC, which provides services in metro Detroit and the Grand Rapids area, says he is using GPS devices and sophisticated software to improve his company’s services.
WWJ Newsradio 950 is sponsoring a business breakfast Friday, Aug. 19 to mark the Woodward Dream Cruise on Saturday, Aug. 20.
The Michigan Strategic Fund is awarding $25 million to eight organizations that will support entrepreneurs in launching and growing companies throughout the state.
Consumers who buy plug-in electric vehicles could get a rebate of up to $7,500 at the point of sale. This, under legislation proposed by U.S. Senator Debbie Stabenow
Consumer electronics sales should come roaring back in 2011 on the strength of new tablet computers, smartphones, and yes, high-tech devices embedded in automobiles. That was the word Tuesday in Las Vegas in the opening presentations of the 2011 International Consumer Electronics Show.
- Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago...
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013